Consulting services: start-up
• Assess your entrepreneurial experience and suitability for the business.
• Assess your idea and formulate a plan to implement the idea.
• Review business purchases and contracts for financial viability, pricing, asset values, longevity.
• Review past financial statements of the prospective business for areas of concern and performance.
• Review projections of future performance for viability and practicability.
• Recommend other professional services warranted, such as legal and accounting.
• Review business plans for viability and presentation to lending institutions or investors, including physical presentation.
• Design administrative systems to maximize efficiency.
• Design efficient and informative accounting and bookkeeping systems, using either manual or software programs.
• Monitor your progress regularly to ensure success, including reviewing financial figures, marketing and sales strategies.